These pages list the jobs open at Dorothy House. Our patients, their families and carers are central to everything we do and we offer jobs to people who are:
- driven by our mission to go the extra mile.
- willing to get stuck in to help each other as part of a team.
- committed to providing the best possible and compassionate service to those who need us.
- willing to learn and develop, especially through feedback.
Getting a job with us, you will be joining an amazing team and enjoy some great benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Contributory pension scheme
- Occupational health and Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health cash plan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Family-friendly policies and practice
- Supportive induction and training and development environment
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Beautiful environment
- Subsidised meals
- Organised social activities
- Staff discount in Dorothy House retail shops
- Staff and volunteer awards.
Could you work at Dorothy House?
If you would like to join the Dorothy House team please have a look at our latest vacancies. Our patients and their families are central to everything we do at the hospice, so if you are driven by our mission to go the extra mile, we would love to hear from you.