Coffee House 76 – Bridge Street, Bath
Variable hours over 7 days (As required by the business)
£10 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity for a barista to work within Coffee House 76 in the centre of Bath on Bridge Street, whilst providing excellent customer service you will also be helping raising vital funds for your local Hospice.
Dorothy House is an amazing community focused organisation providing specialist palliative care and support for people in our locality. Our purpose is to ensure the very best care is provided wherever and whenever it is needed.
Coffee House 76 is located above the Dorothy House shop on Bridge Street in Bath and this role will support the Café Manager during busy periods when additional Barista support is needed.
This role will be primarily in the coffee shop although occasional shifts will be required within the clothing department.
Duties will include:
· Deliver excellent customer service, at all times ensuring food on offer is attractive to the customer.
· Serve and present quality beverages quickly and efficiently.
· Make customers aware of any offers on the great food and drink range add on sales.
· Keep up to date and knowledgeable about promotions and products and support the manager to maximise sales.
· Support the Café Manager with stock control and stock rotation.
· Support the Café Manager with suggestions of improvement in service delivery.
· Open and close the store on occasion and ‘cash up’ following the proper procedures.
· Comply with all food hygiene standards.
· Assist in keeping front-of-house and toilets clean and tidy, at all times.
If you are energetic, flexible, committed to excellent customer service and have a can do attitude we will give you all the training you need to be a brilliant barista.
Apply today if this sounds like your next exciting opportunity.