Sunday Deputy Manager – Bradford on Avon
Working Sundays 6 hours per week 10am-4pm
Dorothy House Charity Shops are looking for driven, ambitious and determined Sunday Deputy Managers to join our fantastic shop in Bradford on Avon.
Are you creative? Love upcycling? Have a passion for fashion? Commercially Savy? Or love offering amazing customer experience? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
The way we shop is changing with more and more of us looking for alternatives to fast fashion. Right now, Dorothy House Charity Shops are going through a transformation with ambitious plans to become “The No1. Destination on the High Street” and for us to achieve this we need a great talent to become part of the Dorothy House Retail Team.
As a Sunday Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for:
– Ensuring that stock is efficiently sorted and prepared for sale and that all backstage areas are properly organised.
– Ensuring quality and optimum density of stock on display and efficient stock rotation.
– Ensure best use of space, high standards of display and cleanliness/tidiness in all areas. All hanging stock to be steam cleaned.
– Pricing stock in accordance with the Manager’s guidelines and ensuring stock collection/deliveries are managed effectively.
– Ensuring accurate and proper banking and administration as required by Dorothy House.
Our retail shops offer excellent career progression with the opportunity to develop your skills at our Retail Academy where you will learn to grow your retail knowledge and skillset and be part of the successful Dorothy House retail team.
In return, you will receive excellent benefits such as:
-A competitive salary with the opportunity to progress.
-Generous holiday allowances.
-Generous employer contributions to your pension pot.
-Access to a welfare programme.
Please get in touch with recruitment to find out where we currently have Sunday vacancies. To apply please download your application and send through the recruitment team.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any question!
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions. This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.