In light of the predicted bad weather over the next couple of days (Thursday 1 and Friday 2 March), we have reviewed our service provision over the period.
- The Inpatient Unit will be open as usual, and will be open to admissions subject to transport being available.
- The Advice Line will be open as usual.
- Outpatient appointments at Winsley, Peasedown and Trowbridge for Occupational Therapies, Physiotherapy, Complementary Therapy and Creative Therapies have been cancelled on both Thursday 1 March and Friday 2 March.
- The Day Patient Unit will be closed on both Thursday 1 March and Friday 2 March.
- The Family Support Team will review their appointments on Thursday 1 March and will act accordingly.
- Tea@3 in Trowbridge on Sunday (3pm-4.30pm) has also been cancelled