What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you’d expect
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed/security of the site
- continuously improve our website for you.
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- pass data to advertising networks
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
Third party functions
- Google Maps
- Google Analytics
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics you can download the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. However, doing so will likely limit the functionality of the majority of websites.