11 June, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
How do you fancy taking on the challenge of a Wing Walk?
Flown by one of the Aerosuperbatics Wingwalking display pilots, you will take to the skies on the top wing of one of a Boeing Stearman biplane. Experience an exciting series of flypasts, zoom climbs, steep dives and banks in front of colleagues, family and friends you bring along on the day.
As you taxi across the beautiful Cotswold airfield ready for take-off expect to be overwhelmed with excitement from the roar of the 450hp engine and the propeller hitting speeds of 760mph. Your adrenaline will hit new heights as the aircraft builds momentum for lift off! Feel the sense of freedom as you fly through the air, taking in the stunning views surrounding the airfield, whilst waving to your supporters down below.
Get ready for the ride of your life! Last year our very first Wing Walkers raised over £21,000 for Dorothy House and enjoyed an experience of a lifetime!
The next Corporate Wing Walk Day will take place on Tuesday 11 June 2019 at RFC Rendcomb Airfield, The Whiteway, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 7DF .
If you would like more information, and to book your Wing Walk, contact Henrietta Beard:
01225 721480 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can participate?
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be no taller than 6ft 2” (1.88m)
- You must be no heavier than 14 stone (89kg) (with clothing)
- Your waist measurement, whilst wearing warm clothing and a jacket must be less than 40 inches
- You must be able to climb completely unassisted up to and down from the top wing of one of our Boeing Stearman biplanes.
- This is a steep climb of approximately 10ft / 3m, but you will be given full guidance by our professional wing walker
- You have not suffered from any of the following conditions: Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts, fainting fits or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction.