25 June, 2017
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Our second Bubble Rush for all the family is back and we’ve already sold out our 500 Early Bird places! Last year the event was an incredible success raising over £50,000 for Dorothy House Hospice Care and this year it’s going to be bigger and better!
Get ready to run, jog or walk your way along the 5k route through a sea of colourful bubbles at the world renowned Castle Combe Circuit. The fun and foamy circuit will take you through four “bubble stations” where high-powered foam cannons will blow out 30 cubic metres a minute of bright, frothy bubbles! Amie took part in 2016 and said “I just wanted to say how fantastic the Bubble Rush was! It was very well organised and the bubbles were so much fun!”
There are no age restrictions and the route is child friendly. Our circuit is suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams. It’s not a race; we just want you to pass the finishing line frothy and smiling!
The Bubble Village will be party central with a warm up, live entertainment, children’s activities and yummy food for participants and spectators alike. Jazz up your attire with colour gear and crazy accessories to buy too!
Early Bird – All 500 places SOLD OUT!
Standard fee – available once the Early Bird has sold out
> Children (aged 0-16) – £10 including a free T-shirt and medal
> Adults (aged 17+) – £25 including a free T-shirt and medal
Registration closes on Thursday 22 June or when the event is full.
Children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult who will be responsible for their safety throughout the event.
Choose your wave:
Pink Wave – 12 noon start
Green Wave – 1pm start
Blue Wave – 2pm start
Waves are filled on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you, your friends, family and colleagues all choose the same wave so you can take part together at the same time.
Registration for the first wave opens from 11am. Please arrive one hour before your wave to register and collect your T-shirt.
Car parking is available at Castle Combe Circuit.
We encourage everyone to raise sponsorship while enjoying this fun event. There is no minimum sponsorship amount but as always we’d love you to raise as much as you can for Dorothy House to help us fund vital patient care. This video shows why the money you raise is so important to help fund our work. You can download your Sponsor Form now.
For answers to all your bubbly questions about the course (e.g. what can I wear?!) please click here.
Register for the Event
Register now via the Booking details section below or download the Entry Form.
Please view the event’s Terms and Conditions as you will need to accept these to enter the event.
Dorothy House Hospice Care would like to express our thanks to Castle Combe Circuit for kindly allowing us to use their fantastic venue!
For more information please contact the Fundraising team on 01225 721480 or e-mail email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- These booking terms and conditions apply to everyone who takes part in the Dorothy House Hospice Care (DHHC) Bubble Rush.
- These terms and conditions contain important information regarding participation, and upon entry you must agree to and accept these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your group.
- If necessary you should gain advice from your GP as to whether you are physically prepared to undertake the challenge.
- Please note that photography and filming for publicity purposes will take place throughout the event. By taking part in this event you authorise the future use of your picture for publicity purposes.
- The entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable as it covers expenses.
- All ages are welcome to take part in the Bubble Rush.
- An early bird price option is available for our first 500 online entrants.
- You are not permitted to use any of the sponsorship money that you raise in relation to the Bubble Rush to pay for your expenses. If you do not pass all of the money that you raise to DHHC you may be committing a criminal offence.
- Children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult who will be responsible for their safety throughout the event. School and youth groups who take part must have adequate supervision. Please note that one adult can be responsible for no more than four participants under 16 years of age.
- Disabled entrants are welcome to take part. However due to the nature of the event, the location and some uneven terrain through the grounds of Castle Combe Circuit, please contact DHHC prior to booking to establish whether the event is suitable for you.
- On no account is alcohol to be brought into the event site or consumed during the event. DHHC reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
- Due to the nature of the dyes used in the bubbles these may stain clothing. It is the participant’s responsibility to come suitably dressed for the event. The event organisers take no responsibility for colour stains on any shoes or clothing.
Changes to the event
- DHHC reserves the right to alter the start time of the event at any time.
- DHHC reserves the right to cancel this event at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All participants taking part in the Bubble Rush do so at their own risk. In no event shall DHHC or Castle Combe Circuit be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever, including indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
If you have any questions about the Bubble Rush please contact DHHC on 01225 721480.