You’re no longer just going for a run, walk, ride, or swim. Maybe you’re working towards a personal fitness goal or looking for a way to add value to your community. A Dorothy House Challenge is a fantastic way to get outside, get fit and get fundraising!
How to sign up
So, you’ve decided to take on a Dorothy House Monthly Challenge! Get started by clicking this link to request your t-shirt and join the Facebook group.
Get your free t-shirt
Once you have completed the event sign up form, we’ll post your event t-shirt to you! Wear this with pride as you rack up your miles in the challenge!
Set up your fundraising page
We’ve now made it even easier to setup your fundraising page in just a few clicks. Click here and we’ll get started.
Any questions - drop us a line
Thank you so much for taking in this challenge. Every pound you raise will help us care for patients and families in your community.
Share your progress on social media and drop us a line – we’d love to see how you’re getting on!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop these in the Facebook event chat or email us at – email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants are responsible for their own medical condition, ensuring they are fit to complete the challenge.
- Dorothy House Hospice Care reserves the right to cancel this event at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In no event shall Dorothy House Hospice Care be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever, including indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
- Please note that we operate a no refund policy on all event tickets sold.
- You must be 18 years or over to take part in a Dorothy House bespoke challenge. That Adult must be registered to attend the event.
- Accompanying Adults shall take full responsibility for the Young Person(s) that they are accompanying and must stay with their Young Person(s) at all times during the event.
- If at any point within two weeks of the event you are displaying signs of the coronavirus or you have been diagnosed with it, we politely ask you not to take part.
- You must at all times adhere to all current Government Guidelines in regards to Covid-19 restrictions. Please note that in the result of a national or local lockdown you must adhere to all relevant Government Guidelines you can find more at https://www.gov.uk/
- Participants are responsible for planning how they will undertake the event safely in accordance with health and safety and all current Government Guidelines regarding Covid-19.
- Missing Participants/ Medical/ Child Protection – if at any point during the activity you have concerns about a missing participant, child safety or medial enquiry please do contact the relevant emergency service – 111 or 999 directly then inform our fundraising department once it is safe to do so.
- Emergency Procedures – we follow the Run – Hide – Tell advice in line with the Governments own policy – if any major incident occurs please do follow this advice.
- Please note that all t-shirts are dealt with in house at Dorothy House and we will do our very best to send these out as quickly as possible. Thank you in advance for your patience.
What will you do?
Kevin and Ed took on an amazing challenge, made all the more incredible because Kevin was a patient with us. He knew first hand how important the role of Dorothy House is for people living with a life-limiting illness. Will you take on a challenge to help support someone like Kevin?