- 10 April, 2022 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Dunkeswell Airfield
Take on the 15,000ft jump this April and raise money for Dorothy House!
Join us on Sunday 10 April 2022 at Dunkeswell Airfield and take on new heights to help support patient care at Dorothy House!
Whether you’re taking on the challenge in memory of someone or purely because you’re an adrenaline junkie, this is a once in a lifetime experience that you won’t forget!
Accompanied by the team at Skydive Buzz, you’ll soar the eye watering 15,000ft while taking in the views of the stunning Devon scenery before taking the ultimate free-fall!
A £50 deposit is required to take part, and participants should raise a minimum of £395 in sponsorship. Alternatively, participants can opt for self-funded, which costs £279, plus the £50 deposit.
Full terms and conditions are listed below, and you can sign up via the link above.
Terms & Conditions
Business Address: Skydive Buzz Ltd, Dunkeswell Airfield, Honiton, Devon, EX14 4LG
Company Registration Number: 3720463
Registered Address: 21 Bampton Street, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6AA
SMS & Email Marketing
- Skydive Buzz Ltd may send news and special offers to you via email or sms following you making a booking. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- The deposits and payments are completely non-refundable.
- The jump balance for part paid skydives (excluding Jump for Free) is due 10 days before your skydive date.
- Once the date of your jump is booked you are required to give a minimum of 28 days notice to change the date and an admin fee of £25 per person will be charged. If you wish to transfer your skydive to another person a fee of £25 will apply. Only first skydive bookings are eligible for transfer.
- If less than 28 days notice is given a £50(TANDEM) or £100(AFF) rebook fee will apply.
- Jumpers who do not show up on the day of their jump / course for any reason will incur a rebook fee of £50 (TANDEM) or £100(AFF). Failure to attend or rebook within 12 months will result in loss of all money paid.
- The standard upper weight limit is 15 stone / 95 kilos fully clothed. Please call the office if you are between 15 to 18 stone.
- The minimum age is 16 years and there is no upper age limit. If you are aged between 16 and 18 you must obtain a parent or guardians consent. If you have any medical conditions you must consult your GP to sign and stamp the British Skydiving medical form.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your doctor must NOT make notes on your medical form. If they do, it will be immediately void and you will NOT be able to jump. You may also lose any money paid to Skydive Buzz Ltd if you are unable to jump on the day for this reason.
- It is very important that you read carefully Form 115A to know whether you need to have the declaration of fitness Form 115B signed by your GP before completing your skydive.
- If you are unsure after reading Form 115A then you must seek advice from your doctor. Skydive Buzz staff cannot advise on fitness to jump. Medical concerns raised with our staff on the day of your jump will result in you being referred back to your doctor to have Form 115B signed and stamped. A rebook fee of £50 will also apply. It is your responsibility to be truthful on your medical history.
Sponsored Charity Jumps
- You must raise the minimum amount of sponsorship as specified by your chosen charity. If you do NOT raise enough you must pay the difference yourself or you will NOT be able to jump and will lose your deposit.
- If you wish to recover reimbursement of the non-refundable deposit and the cost of the training and the jump, you must raise the minimum sponsorship money in addition to the cost of the jump as detailed in the Terms and Conditions.
- If you raise more than the minimum sponsorship for your chosen charity, the additional sponsorship money must be passed on directly to the charity.
- If you wish to add any optional extra, i.e. Photos/DVD, you will have to pay for them out of your own money and not sponsorship.
- You must make it clear to your sponsors that if using our Jump for Free scheme, some/all of the cost of the jump will be paid for out of your sponsorship money.
- Skydive Buzz Ltd may pass on your contact details (if required) to the charity you have booked to fundraise for. This may be used to assist you in your fundraising and for collection of sponsorship. Some charities like to make contact with their supporters. Your details will not be passed on by us to any other third party.
- Should the weather be unsuitable for jumping on the day it is your responsibility to return to the parachute centre on another occasion(s) if necessary, to complete your jump. You must rebook within 90 days of each unsuccessful attempt.
- Balances payable on day of jump become non-refundable*.
- All jumpers are covered by the British Skydiving third party Liability Insurance of up to £2 million.
- The principal medical restrictions for all jumpers are diabetes, epilepsy, fits, recurrent blackouts, heart or lung disease, mental illness and some cases of asthma, but if you are in any doubt please contact Skydive Buzz for further information.
- You are expected to be of reasonable fitness, but if you are in any doubt please contact Skydive Buzz to discuss.
- We do not accept liability for any costs or expenses incurred if we have to postpone your jump, where the reason for the postponement is beyond our control.