Smile – Donate – Nominate
Our Mission is Simple
- We are asking for your smile to share with patients, families and carers at a time when a smile means so much.
- We are asking you to donate so we can continue to provide care in our community.
- We are asking you to nominate family and friends so together we can create the biggest smile for care possible.
Why get involved?
We smile because we care: Your smile has the power to make a difference. For vulnerable patients living in isolation, your photo is a reminder of our community’s compassion and friendship.
It means we remember: We remember the frontline workers who feel the distance created by masked faces and muffled conversations – your smile reminds them of our deep gratitude.
We are all in this together: Our community spirit and our resolve means we will not just ‘grin and bear it’ – we’re going to ‘keep strong and smile on’. We’re collecting smiles and creating a movement. Together we will make a difference.
What do you need to do?
Find us on social media or on our giving pages and then:
- SMILE – From your couch, your kitchen, your garden or when you’re out for your daily exercise. Take a picture of your best smile and share it online
- DONATE – There’s no minimum ask, please just give what you can to help us provide care in our community now.
- NOMINATE – Post your photo anywhere on social media and nominate all your friends to join in!
It really is as simple as – Smile – Donate – Nominate
If you would like to use GivePenny simply follow this link –
If you are also using social media you can tag us in on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using the following handles and make a donation directly through these sites:
- Facebook – @dottyhouse
- Instagram – @DorothyHouseHC
- Twitter – @dorothyhousehc
You can also let us know you are taking part by using the hashtag #smiledonatenominate and #keepstrongandsmileon
To help you nominate others please feel free to copy and paste this message:
“I have shared my smile for Dorothy House and care in our community – I nominate you to do the same! All money raised goes to Dorothy House to provide vital patient care now!”
Thank you so much from all of us here at Dorothy House and we can’t wait to see all of your wonderful smiles. We can make a difference right now but we can only do this together.