Design your Bunny Hop to fit your home! You could:
- Hop the length of an agreed distance in your home or garden
- Create a bunny assault course where ‘bunnies’ navigate around some tricky obstacles
- Have a bunny disco and show off your best bunny hop moves
- Set a target of hops you need to complete over a period of your choice
- Set up a bunny treasure hunt – hide some fun things (it doesn’t have to be chocolate eggs) around your house or garden and hop to find them!
Make your Bunny Hop as big or as exclusive as you wish – it’s up to you. Involving all the family, near and far, is a great way to have a little fun at this difficult time and bring your virtual community together for a fantastic cause!
All we ask is that you raise as much money as possible to support our care that we provide for patients, families and carers – when they need it most.
Share photos from your Bunny Hop on social media. Use the Hashtag #HopForDot
Everything you need to host your event is right here! So, download and decorate your own ears and #HopforDot
More hip ideas for your hop!
Why stop with the hop! The fun can last the whole day with these extra ideas for theming meals, competitions and even a virtual show!
- Have a bunny themed dinner party – make bunny shaped pizzas and party with your friends live on Facebook
- Bake some fun bunny shaped cookies and compete with your friends for who can bake the best biscuits
- Host a bunny show for your friends on family via FaceTime – could be a play, talent contest or even some really ‘bunny’ jokes!
Download your bunny ears
Links & Downloads
- BunnyHop ears template (PDF, 71.59Kb)
Bunny Ears template
School / nursery pack request