We have teamed up with Santa this Christmas to bring you a fun-filled fundraising event but, just like the big man, we can’t take on the festive season alone!
We need Elf recruits to get active this December and take on the Dorothy House Elf Run!
All you need to do is set the date and course, it could be a one mile run, an assault course or a themed PE lesson. We will sort the rest!
We can provide you with:
- Elf hats for each person taking part
- Pre-recorded video message from Jo Muir (Team GB Olympic pentathlete) to use in a lesson or assembly to help build excitement about the run and teach children about Dorothy House
- Posters to promote the run
- Sponsorship forms
- We would be delighted to visit your school to speak to the children about the difference their support will make to their local hospice this Christmas
- Certificates to display following your event
- Opportunity for a large cheque presentation with the children after your event
So what are you waiting for? Get your elf hats ready for the Dorothy House Hospice Elf Run this Christmas!
Get in touch
If you need to get in touch with us, please call us on 01225 721480 or email: email@example.com