These pages list the jobs open at Dorothy House. Our patients, their families and carers are central to everything we do and we offer jobs to people who are:
- driven by our mission to go the extra mile.
- willing to get stuck in to help each other as part of a team.
- committed to providing the best possible and compassionate service to those who need us.
- willing to learn and develop, especially through feedback.
Getting a job with us, you will be joining an amazing team and enjoy some great benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Contributory pension scheme
- Occupational health and Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health cash plan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Family-friendly policies and practice
- Supportive induction and training and development environment
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Beautiful environment
- Subsidised meals
- Organised social activities
- Staff discount in Dorothy House retail shops
- Staff and volunteer awards.
Read Lynda's story
I’ve had two experiences of Dorothy House. My first was three and half years ago – and the feeling my husband, Derek, and I had at the time was that Dorothy House was like a blanket around us. The initial contact was wonderful – they had time to spend with us...