Any organisation involved in a patient’s care that uses TPP’s SystmOne are able to share SystmOne information electronically and send a referral to Dorothy House directly through SystmOne. Referrals can be made quickly and easily using a data entry template.
To send an electronic SystmOne referral you must have:
- The patients consent to share out their SystmOne information from you
- The patients consent for Dorothy House to share in their SystmOne information
1. Setup (One-off process) – this will need to be completed by your system administrator
- Add the data entry template to the clinical tree – Download further instructions (228Kb .doc) here
- Ensure you have the ‘Prompt to record the receiving organisation’s share in preference when sending an electronic referral‘ ticked in organisational preferences (i.e. Clinical policy – Sharing (enhanced))
2. Making a referral
- Complete the data entry template as appropriate – Download instructions (244kb .doc) here. It is important to click the ‘Refer to Dorothy House Hospice Care’ button on page 3 to send the referral.
If you have any queries, please contact the Dorothy House Informatics Department on 01225 721 486.