Paris Half Marathon
- 3 March, 2024
The Harmonie Mutuelle Semi de Paris is an unmissable race.
Registration deadline: 3 March 2024
Withdrawal deadline: 31 December 2023
Registration fee: £30
Minimum fundraising amount: £500
This season-opener is your chance to really get back in the swing of things. There’s no way to cheat in the Harmonie Mutuelle Semi de Paris: you’re going to have to push yourself to the limit! Speed, timing, motivation, performance: this race will set the pace for all your athletic challenges in the year to come.
The Paris Half Marathon is one of the best overseas half marathons for UK runners to take part in! Parisians join forces with other French nationals and 4 thousand runners from other countries to make this half marathon one of the best international events. It is no wonder over 40 thousand runners participate in this event year on year.
The World famous fashion capital ups the ante when it comes to running for charity. A vibrant atmosphere as you run through historical sites of eastern Paris, all whilst enjoying music and entertainment that is guaranteed to be performed along the whole course!
Are you ready to push your boundaries to the maximum in the city of love and lights?
All runners will have to provide a medical certificate to be able to run, this can be obtained from you GP and a template for this is on the official website.
Raising vital funds for Dorothy House
Dorothy House relies on the support and generosity of those that take on incredible challenges to raise funds. Without you we couldn’t continue to deliver outstanding care to patients and families across our patch, so please do consider taking on a challenge like this to help!
What you'll get
Each participant will receive:
- A FREE Dorothy House running vest or t-shirt
- Our Running Handbook filled with fundraising and training tips and tricks
- Dedicated support from one of our Community and Events Fundraisers who will be on hand to help with any fundraising or event queries
- Any fundraising materials you might need to help raise funds for the Hospice
- A huge round of applause as you cross the finish line
- Access to the Harmonie Mutuelle Semi de Paris’ village
- Training plans and guides (to be more than ready on Race Day)
- A connected app to help you until Race Day
- Your participation in the race (even better)
- A collector’s t-shirt to pick up in the Village when you collect your race number
- A runner’s bag distributed at the finish (a great gift for all finishers!)
- Your medal (because whatever happens you deserve it)
- Your exact time (that you’ll boast about, or not, after the race)
- The finisher’s status (and that is priceless!)
Sign up now!
We have places available for this event via Run For Charity and you can register for the Paris Half Marathon here. By taking one of our places for this event via Run For Charity you are agreeing to raise £500 for Dorothy House Hospice.
Already got your own place?
If you’ve already registered for your own place at this event and would like to support Dorothy House through your fundraising, please fill out this form here so we’ve got your details and can send you out your FREE Running Handbook and runners t-shirt/vest.