Our governance policies, structures and processes complement those of our NHS partners and are in keeping with our Commissioners. The clinical services we provide are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and are subject to annual inspection.
Our services and activities are subject to regular and in depth monitoring to:
- Maximise the quality of care we provide
- Reduce the risk of adverse clinical event
- Ensure consistent quality of care across the Hospice
- Provide outstanding palliative and end of life care to everyone in our community who needs us
- Reduce our impact on the environment