- Store your preference information – the website can then curate more relevant information specifically for you.
- Analyse the website traffic using Google Analytics – this cumulative data ensures our goal of constant development to improve the overall user experience of the website.
- Recognise returning traffic to our website – we may therefore, display relevant content specifically to you or present previously used functionality.
- Identify if you are signed in to the website.
However, please be assured that cookies do not allow us to access your computer or present any information about you, other than that you choose to share via your search engine browser preferences.
This site uses Google Analytics 4 and so the following cookies are in use:
Cookie Name: _ga Use: This cookie is used by Google Analytics, a third party application (provided by Google) to understand how visitors use our site. You can learn more about this cookie and what Google has to say about it by logging on to:
Hotjar cookie: This site uses Hotjar, a product insights tool that helps us understand user behaviour so that we can continue to improve the site for the best user experience. Hotjar uses the following cookies:
You have the right to object to this tracking and to stop it happening.
How do I prevent being tracked by Google Analytics?
If you are uncomfortable with this tracking, you can take the following actions:
- Use a tracking-blocker, such as Privacy Badger
- Clear cookies after every browsing session