Our shops are delighted to accept your clean, good quality donations. Broken or soiled items cannot be accepted so please check that your donations are in good order.
Some of our shops are currently open and accepting donations between 3-4pm. Phone your local shop or check their Google listing for current hours.
- Sofas, armchairs and conservatory furniture – with fire labels (see example below)
- Solid wood furniture
- Garden furniture
- Solid wood/metal framed beds – with all fixtures and fittings
- Divan bed bases – with fire labels (see example below)
- Mattresses – clean, no marks with fire labels (see example below)
- Valuable or specialist items
- Curtains and bedding – clean with no marks
- Small musical instruments – no pianos, electric organs or drum kits
- Office furniture, tables, chairs and desks
- Electrical equipment (e.g. TV’s, stereo’s, kitchen electricals – with CE mark (see example below)
- Gym Equipment – good condition, complete, working and less than 3 years old (with CE mark if electrical)
- Mobility equipment – wheelchairs, walking frames, mobility scooters (with CE mark)
- White goods – fridge/freezers, washing machines and tumble dryers (with CE Mark)
- Electric cookers – fully working (with CE mark)
Fire Labels to look for:
If you are still unsure, please feel free to contact one of our furniture shops for advice. We would be happy to help.