How we can help
If you would like to get in touch with us for further information about our services or to discuss how you can get involved at Dorothy House, please use the contact details on this page. If you are unsure who your question should be directed at, please call our Winsley Reception and they will be happy to direct you to the relevant people.
We wish to respect our neighbours, so if you are travelling by car to the Hospice at Winsley, please use the bypass (B3108) instead of driving through Winsley village. Please also drive carefully and with consideration.
- 24 hour advice: 0345 0130 555Clinical Coordination Centre
- Clinical Coordination Centre (Mon-Fri 8-6pm | Sat-Sun 9-5pm): 0345 0130 555
- Advice Line: 0345 0130 555
- Winsley Reception: 01225 722 988
- Fundraising: 01225 721 480
- Training and Education: 01225 721 470
- Retail Team: 01225 721 490