Bereavement Help PointOpen to the community
A space to meet and talk to others
The Bereavement Help Point is a community based drop-in service model where all people who are bereaved are welcome. It’s a space to meet and talk with others who may be experiencing similar thoughts and feelings, in an informal and supportive setting.
As listed above, we have the following Bereavement Help Points:
- Bath (The Hub, Mulberry Park, Combe Down)
- Calne (The Library)
- Chippenham (The Angel Hotel)
- Corsham (The Three Brewers)
- Devizes (The Bear Hotel)
- Keynsham (Keynsham Baptist Church Hall)
- Malmesbury (The Kings Arms)
- Shepton Mallet (Shepton Brasserie)
Open to all adults in the community
Bereavement Help Point sessions are free of charge and there’s no need to book, just come along. Below are details of local bereavement support groups run by Dorothy House and/or our partners.
If you have questions or would like further information please contact Dorothy House on 0345 0130 555