You can hold a coffee morning at home, in your workplace or even at school. All you need to do is register for your FREE Coffee Morning pack below.
In the pack, we’ve included everything you need – well, except the coffee! So pop the kettle on, stick the cakes in the oven and get those biccies out! Request your pack below.
Order your pack today and start planning your very own fun and exciting Dorothy House Coffee Morning today.
A successful party is all in the preparation…
Once you receive your pack you can get to work planning your coffee morning! Work out the best date and time, and decide if you will meet online or in person. Then, you can get your invites in the post and work out your perfect pairing of coffee and cake!
Hints and tips for your coffee morning
- Use the invites to ask friends, neighbours, colleagues and family to come along
- Advertise your Dorothy House Coffee Morning by putting a poster in your window, on a bulletin board or somewhere prominent
- Share your party on social media (Top tip: Post your coffee morning as an event on Facebook)
- Get as creative as you like – you don’t have to serve coffee! Tea, hot chocolate and juice are all winners!
- If you need to stock up on mugs and serving dishes, pop into your local Dorothy House Shop to pick up a bargain. You can always donate it back once you have finished – helping to raise even more money.
- Plan your baking and ask friends to help – the more cakes the merrier!
- Decide what donations you’d like for a coffee and a cake
- Plan a fundraising game or two to raise even more money for the Hospice
- Display the Donation Form provided for anyone who wants to make a general donation or for people who can’t attend on the day
- Thank your guests for coming and let them know how much the event raised
Add some 'spice' to all that 'nice'
Want to raise that little bit more and have some extra fun at your Dorothy House Coffee Morning? Here’s some ideas for adding a bit of spice to your coffee morning:
- hold a raffle – ask guests to bring prizes
- sell homemade jams, chutneys and pickles
- have a second hand book or craft stall
- hold a bring-and-buy sale at the same time
- play guess how many jelly beans in the jar
- have a cookie or cupcake decorating competition (great for kids and adults!)
- take any leftover cake into work for more donations
Remember, every single pound raised through a Dorothy House Coffee Morning goes towards helping us to continue to provide our quality care – when it matters most.
How to pay in the money you raise
You can pay in your money by making a bank transfer. Use your surname and first initial, and the code DTP17 as a payment reference. This helps us trace your payments and attribute them to your coffee morning total.
Account Number: 73821358
Sort Code: 40-14-13
Account Name: Dorothy House
Bank: HSBC Bank plc
Branch: Bristol Cabot Circus
You can send in a cheque made out to Dorothy House Hospice – and don’t forget to include our GiftAid/Donation form.
Dorothy House Coffee Morning
Bradford on Avon
If you need additional materials for your coffee morning (i.e.: more invites, extra posters, bunting, cake labels, etc.) you can download them from the links below or request printed copies them from the Team.